NOMINATIONS for 2018 are now closed.
We look forward to seeing you at our Awards Dinner.
The Spirit of Entrepreneurship Awards will be held on May 4, 2018, at the Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort (formerly the Fess Parker Resort) and will honor eleven women entrepreneurs in Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties, one each in the general categories listed on the application below. Get your tickets here.
The SOE Awards™ celebrate and acknowledge women entrepreneurs who are making a difference in or with their business – regardless of the size of the business.
Who can be nominated?
If you know a woman entrepreneur who is building/has built a business, please nominate her! If you are that entrepreneur, please nominate yourself!
Who can fill out the Nomination Form?
Anyone familiar with the nominee or you can nominate yourself.
What are we looking for?
When the nominee fills out the application, we will be looking for examples in any of the following areas of how the entrepreneur:
- Contributed to their community, e.g.: financially, created jobs, giving back, etc.
- Demonstrated innovation
- Developed a brand presence and has built their business
- Achieved success
How does SOE define Entrepreneur?
One or more of the following:
- Founder or Co-Founder and still working in the business
- Owner of a significant percentage of the business
NOMINATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MARCH 5, 2018
Please complete the entire online form below.
- If you believe the nominee has been in business less than five years, mark the emerging business category regardless of the type of business.
- View category descriptions for details about each.
- Once the nomination is accepted the candidate will be notified and receive a more detailed application form to complete.
- For more information, view our FAQs or call 805-682-8380 or send an email to email@example.com